Online Insurance Forms
About reporting Club Sponsored Classes
Effective immediately, the Club Sponsored Class List needs to be sent to the insurance chair after the first lesson. If there are names added to the class list later, another Club Sponsored Class List with only the additions should be submitted to the insurance chair each time names are added to the class roster. It is also suggested that the dates for lessons should be for a 9-month period so that there is no problem with new dancers being covered by insurance while they are taking lessons.
For clubs sponsoring Blast Weekends, the Club Sponsored Class List should be submitted to the insurance chair at the end of the first session so that the names can be sent to USDA before the second session begins. The Club Sponsored Class List is an e-form on the Federation website which makes it easy to submit the information in a timely manner. When listing the names, it is suggested that couples (last name, his name & her name) be listed on one line, singles and youth are one name per line.
If the club is sponsoring lessons at a site different than a regular dance site, a Request for Certificate (if facility asks for certificate) or a Notification of Event (if facility does not ask for a certificate) form should be sent to the insurance chair as soon as the site has been determined. This information must be on file with USDA prior to sending in the Club Sponsored Class List.
- Club Sponsored Class Form
- Use this form to identify your club's lessons and to list your new students.
- Request for Certificate Form
- Use this form to notify us when a club is having a special dance or other event which requires a certificate.
- Notification of Event Form
- Use this form to notify us when a club is having a dance where NO CERTIFICATE is required.
- Group Travel Information Form
- Use this form to notify us when your club is taking a group trip beyond 25 miles using a commercial carrier (e.g., bus company).
If the form you are looking for is not here, check the Printable Federation Forms page.